This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Summer Learning 2022 www.surreysummer.ca
Online registration opens April 4 at 8 am
Registration will close on June 28,2022 at 9:00 pm
The Surrey School District has thousands of students spending the weeks of July and August in school every year.
1. Full Credit - full content courses.
2. Remedial - courses for students who have taken the course already and want to increase their knowledge or better their mark.
3. LEAD Program*
4. Transitions - for students going from grade 7 to grade 8*
5. Adult Learners - courses will be available at Invergarry Continuing Education. Registration is done manually. Please review the Adult Learners documents below.
* Only for Surrey School District students who are referred by their home school and meet the criteria to be enrolled in the summer programs.
Summer School is provided free of charge to students who normally reside in British Columbia. International students and students from other provinces and territories in Canada are charged a fee at the time of registration. $900 per full credit course, $500 per remedial course. Fees can be paid by calling the Summer Learning Office.
Please review the documents below for more details regarding courses, dates, times and registration processes.